First Week 14th May 08
The self-directed activity for this week was to:
* Write down the digital information literacy issues I wish to address in the project and the things I would like to work on.
* Write an outline of what happened in the first workshop - what I was shown, what I did, things I knew already, things I learned etc.
* List one or two goals of what I would like to do in the next workshop and in the project overall.
1) I want to set up a blackboard site for students to access that will provide useful links to resources that will be of value to there learning when in a set ward.
2) The first workshop was really interesting because I was in a group of people with diverse learning needs. The introductions were very helpful. This was quite important for me to see because I was unsure if I had enough knowledge to take part in this project. I felt excited about the possibilities to enhance my digital literacy. I also enjoyed the video as it made me think about some of the advantages and disadvantages of the electronic age. I also completed the online survey which will be interesting to see at the end of the project to see the results
3) Next workshop I would like to begin setting up a site on blackboard for my BN 233 course